Is there anything Himalayan salt can’t do? Most of us know that adding a Himalayan Salt lamp to our spaces not only adds a beautiful and calming aesthetic, it also helps to purify the air we breathe in. However, few of us know the benefits of using Himalayan salt on the skin.
Why Use a Himalayan Crystal Salt Bar?
Using a Himalayan Salt Bars on the skin can provide numerous therapeutic benefits, both from a beauty and a wellness perspective. Given that salt is extremely hostile to bacteria, using a salt bar will cleanse the skin in a profound way, pulling toxins from the body while removing dead and dull skin cells for an incomparable glow. If you you regularly it will aid in increasing blood flow, firm up skin tissue and work towards soothing sore and tired muscles.
How to Use a Himalayan Salt Bar
- Place the salt bar directly on damp skin or in a soft/muslin cloth if you have sensitive skin.
- Rub bar in a circular motion on your body
- Let the salt dry on your skin, do not wash off. Rub off access once it’s dry.
- Do not use any creams after applying the salt bar to your skin, but if your skin is dry you can use an organic oil of your choice.
- Remember this is salt and will dissolve when wet, so do note leave in water, and remember this is not like normal salt it will not produce a lather.